Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 3: Microwave & Stovetop

Since JW was back at work today, I got my cleaning done much earlier than before. But I wasn’t able to post yesterday because I was dying of cramps all evening long. I was sure I was dying but here I am, thank God! I haven't had cramps like that since I was a teenager. It's probably all this cleaning making me sick.  Here is the top of the microwave. These vents were hard to get in but I did as best as I could.

010411 005

Here is the inside of the microwave. I didn’t take after pictures because JW got home.

010411 006

I hereby vow to clean my stovetop more regularly. There are quite a few stains that didn’t come off even after I scrubbed with Clorox cleaner, Lysol kitchen cleaner and even the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!

010411 007

Today is Day 4 and I have no idea what I will be cleaning yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment