Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2: Stair railing

It  may sound lame that I chose to clean the railing on our stairs but I had very limited time! Not only did JW and I attend our first ever Yoga class this morning but right after we drove to Horseshoe Bay to do Christmas with the grandparentals. We got home at 9 o clock at night.  Needless to say after putting Ely down for bed I was grumpy, tired and sleepy!  The nearest thing to clean outside of her bedroom door is the railing so I dragged my feet to get my supplies (Lysol spray and rags) and picked up a lot of yucky dirt and lint!  Aahhhhhhh, I feel so much better now. 

The best part about cleaning the stairs is the look JW gave me. He asked, What did you spill? Several times.  That is evidence of how strange it is for me to perform random acts of cleanliness around here. I don’t think I mentioned it, but I am keeping my 365 days of cleaning a secret as long as I possibly can. The last thing I need is JW asking me everyday what I have cleaned or what I plan on cleaning. If you don’t understand why the secrecy…you are not married.

Since I am keeping this a secret, no picture tonight. Boo hoo!  JW is sitting in the living room with me and I don’t want to draw any suspicion by taking a picture of the stairs! Maybe tomorrow while he is at work.  Day 2 complete!  The air smells cleaner around these parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment