Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 13 & 14: Girls’ Night, Back in the Saddle

Day 13 marks the first day this year I did not clean something. I didn’t even clean my dishes from breakfast and lunch!!  I have forgiven myself because  I am officially in party planning mode since Ely's birthday is just 3 weeks away.  I couldn’t clean at night like I've been doing because I had a Girls’ Night, thank God!  It was nice to have the night off but I was sad I didn’t clean. 

Today I mustered the motivation to clean once again. I finally got to the living room ceiling fan. It was not nearly as dirty as I thought it would be. I also packed one more box of Christmas decorations. Yes, you read right. I have not put away our Christmas decorations.  This is a cleaning blog not a DE cluttering blog after all!  I am so ashamed I will go ahead and blame JW for this. Half of the work depends on him taking the boxes to the attic.  So the boxes have been sitting in our living room since Christmas.  Anyway, one box left!!

011412 006

The worst part of cleaning the fan was getting all that dust up my nose!!  But at least now it’s gone.

Here is JW catching the cleaning bug:

011412 010

No comments:

Post a Comment