Monday, February 13, 2012

Days 43 & 44: Three toilets and biokleen.

Day 43 was a bit meager. I was extremely busy and remembered at bedtime that I had not cleaned anything! Then someone (must have been God) reminded me that I did clean the kids’ tables and sweep the floors in Sunday school! Yay! I didn’t clean anything in my house but I did clean something in God’s house.  It is a bit of a stretch but remember we are under grace! It was the Sabbath, after all.  Today I bought myself a very nerdy Valentine’s Day present.

021312 003

I had been using baking soda and vinegar. But I couldn’t resist a biokleen toilet scrub. I cleaned all 3 of our toilets today and let me just say, this stuff smells good! The scent made me feel like I was in a spa instead of cleaning toilets.  I also liked that the instructions said it wasn’t necessary to let the product sit before scrubbing.  My new toilet scrub uses natural Volcanic Perlite and Lime Peel Extracts to clean instead of stinky bleach. Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment