Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 47: New cleaner!

Isn't it cute? It smells lovely. It is made with grapefruit seed and orange peel and I got it because it was the first orange cleaner that didn’t contain limonene, which may be toxic.  I sprayed my shower stall with it, let it sit for about 10 minutes then scrubbed it off with water. I think it did a pretty good job. I want to clean our bathroom counters with it too but had no time today because Ely and I were blessed with some company by Frances, Baby Z and Hattie. Ely didn’t know her grandmother would be stopping by for a visit. I have never seen that child so happy.

Since my baby friend Zachary was crawling all over the kitchen floor, I went ahead and swept it. Babies are great at pointing out where the dirty spots are! Not the most ambitious cleaning day but we had a great afternoon with Frances & Hattie. Especially since Frances and her hubby helped me figure out how to use my laptop as a phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment